Paying for health in the UK seems odd. We have the NHS and it’s free, right?
Of course it isn’t but because we don’t hand over the money at the time, we don’t feel it quite the same. A bit like paying on credit rather than hard cash!
Investing in your health
When we choose to pay for something, we invest in it with our hearts and minds as well as from our pockets. When we come from that place, we are empowered and make much better use of the services we are buying.
I have re-structured the way I work so that EFT and herbal medicine are combined as I find this to be the most effective way of working.
Your first consultation is £200 for 2 hours of 1-2-1 time with me.
Follow up consultations are £105 for 1 hour of 1-2-1 time.
Liquid medicines start at £14.70 per week, dried herbs £16 for 100g, creams and Bach Flower Remedy blends
What you get before
- A free initial chat to check compatibility between us
- We both need this to be a ‘good fit’
- A pre-appointment medical history questionnaire
- Then we can spend the appointment on you right now and tapping
- A quiz to find out how you go about change-making
- I love this as it helps us both so much to know this aspect of you
- A food journal to fill in before we meet
- This helps me see if nutrients are missing and you to notice patterns
What you get during Appointment 1
- An in-person appointment for 120mins
- 1-2-1 time with me
- Time to tell your story, describe your experience
- Opportunity to discover new ways to care for your health
- A physical examination eg blood pressure
- Intro to tapping (if you need it) and opportunity to explore tapping for your symptoms.
What you get after Appointment 1
- A detailed email with my reasons for choosing each herb in your mix and suggested lifestyle amendments
- I love this part and devote time and care to getting it just right for you
- An advice sheet on taking your medicines
- All questions you can think of are covered! 🙂
What you get next – Appointment 2 (c.2 weeks later)
- An in-person appointment for 60 mins
- to check-in and make sure the medicines are suiting you
- opportunity to ask more questions
- opportunity to tap some more
- Analysis of your food journal and recommendations by email
- Food support helps to ‘lock in’ the changes the herbs make and are is as important as the herbs for the long-term
What happens next – How many appointments do I need?
The next appointment is usually after 2-4 weeks. After that, we discuss how long we think is best until the next time we meet (4-6 weeks is common). After that, it might be 4-8 weeks. This depends on you and where you feel you are in the journey. Some people like a lot of support as they make changes. Others like to do it alone. We will discuss what works for you.
The appointments do not go on ad infinitum! They become more spread out as we allow the herbs to do their work and stop once you are ready to ‘go it alone’.
Some people wish to remain on the herbal medicines but stop having regular appointments. We check in every 6 months.
After a while, most people feel that their journey with the herbs has finished and continue to manage their health with the lifestyle and food changes they have made and are now haibtual. Some people wish to go deeper with the EFT/Tapping and continue with that alone.
You are always back and, as I have your medical history, you may buy other bespoke remedies from me eg a personalised Winter Wellness or Hayfever mixes
How do I pay?
I will send you an invoice with bank details for a transfer. Paying for your appointment confirms the booking. Medicines are only dispensed once they have been paid for.
Sometimes, I recommend specific supplements. I have discount codes with the high quality supplement company Cytoplan which entitle you to 10% off their products. You can use this discount after the herbal treatment has stopped if you wish to continue using supplements.
Books, podcasts and more
I like recommend things which will assist you in managing your health. There are a wide variety of things I choose from but some of my favourites are:
- The Happiness Trap by Russ Harris
- The Mindfulness Journal by Corinne Sweet
- Grief Works by Julia Samuel
- EFT manual by Gary Craig
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay
- Breath by James Nestor
- It Didn’t Start With You by Mark Wolwyn