Paying for health in the UK seems odd. We have the NHS and it’s free, right?
Of course it isn’t but because we don’t hand over the money at the time, we don’t feel it quite the same. A bit like paying on credit rather than hard cash!
Investing in your health
When we choose to pay for something, we invest in it with our hearts and minds as well as from our pockets. When we come from that place, we are empowered and make much better use of the services we are buying.
Your first consultation is £95
Follow up consultations are £65
Medicines start at £10.50 per week
What you get before
- A free initial chat to check compatibility between us
- We both need this to be a ‘good fit’
- A pre-appointment questionnaire
- Then we can spend the all appointment on you right now
- A questionnaire to find out how you go about change-making
- I love this as it helps so much knowing this aspect of you
- A food journal to fill in before we meet
- This helps me see if nutrients are missing
What you get during Appointment 1
- An in-person appointment for 60-75 mins
- 1-2-1 time with me
- Time to tell your story
- Opportunity to discover new ways to care for your health
- A physical examination eg blood pressure
What you get after Appointment 1
- A detailed email with my reasons for choosing each herb in your mix and suggested lifestyle amendments
- I love this part and devote time and care to getting it right for you
- An advice sheet on taking your medicines
- All questions you can think of are covered! 🙂
What you get next – Appointment 2 (2 weeks later)
- An in-person appointment for 45-60 mins
- Where you are really listened to, understood and cared for
- check-in to make sure the medicines are suiting you
- opportunity to ask more questions
- Analysis of your food journal and recommendations by email
- If you’re not eating well, the herbs can only go so far
What happens next – How many appointments do I need?
The next appointment is usually after 4 weeks. After that, we discuss how long we think is best until the next time we meet (4-6 weeks is common). After that, it might be 4-8 weeks. This depends on you and where you feel you are in the journey.
The appointments do not go on ad infinitum! They become more spread out as we allow the herbs to do their work.
After a while, depending on the condition we are managing, you may feel that you wish to continue with the medicines but not the appointments. I require a check-in every 6 months or so to ensure continued suitability of medicines.
After a while, most people feel that their journey with the herbs has finished and continue to manage their health with the lifestyle and food changes made. You can always come back and/or continue to buy other remedies from me eg Winter Wellness or Hayfever mixes
How do I pay?
I have a card machine or by bank transfer. I also accept cash and PayPal. I don’t take cheques.
Medicines will only be dispensed once they have been paid for.
Sometimes, I recommend specific supplements. I have discount codes with my preferred companies which entitle you to 10% off their quality products. You can use this discount after the herbal treatment has stopped if you wish to continue using supplements.
Books, podcasts and more
I like recommend things which will assist you in managing your health. There are a wide variety of things I choose from but some of my favourites are:
The Happiness Trap by Russ Harris
The Mindfulness Journal by Corinne Sweet
Grief Works by Julia Samuel