Paying for health in the UK seems odd. We have the NHS and it’s free, right?
Of course it isn’t but because we don’t hand over the money at the time, we don’t feel is the same. A bit like plastic rather than notes!
Investing in your health
When we choose to pay for something, we invest in it with our hearts and minds as well as from our pockets. When we come from that place, we are empowered and make much better use of the services we are buying.
Your first consultation is £95
Follow up consultations are £65
Medicines start at £10.50 per week
What you get
- A free initial chat to check compatibility between us
- We both need this to be a ‘good fit’
- A pre-appointment questionnaire to fill in
- Then we can spend the appointment on you right now
- A questionnaire to find out how you go about change-making
- I love this as it helps so much when I understand this aspect of you
- An in-person appointment for 60-75 mins
- Where you are really listened to
- Analysis of your food journal
- If you’re not eating well, the herbs are going to be slightly limited
- A detailed email with my suggestions for dietary changes, lifestyle amendments and reasons for choosing each herb in your mix
- I love this part and devote time and care to getting it right for you
- An advice sheet on taking your medicines
- All questions you can think of are covered!
How do I pay?
I have a card machine or by bank transfer. I also accept PayPal but don’t take cheques.
I don’t dispense medicines until they have been paid for.
Sometimes, I recommend supplements. I have arrangements with my prefered companies which entitle you to a discount of 10% on quality products. You can use this discount after the herbal treatment has stopped if you wish to continue using supplements.